Saturday, March 10, 2018

Part One, How to Check a old VHS Tape, and Make it like New Again



Part  One, How to Check a old #VHS Tape, and Make it like New Again. I found my old #The Return of JaFar, #Walt #Disney Home Video, out  in a forgotten shed, it was not in good shape.  Using my old saved from the dump #RCA VHS #player, and my old #Zenith flat LDC television I can test and do some easy repair work by just playing and rewinding the tape. With  my RCA VCR players top off the back I can check the results.  My easy test and replay repaired the tape and now I can journey back to the enchanted city of #Agrabah and rejoin all the  popular characters form the original box office smash, #Aladdin, #Jasmine, #Genie, #Abu, Carpet, and #Lago ...  It now plays like new ... Repair a #moisture #Damaged VHS tape

No comments:

Post a Comment